Partners for Sacred Places was founded in 1989 by a national task force of religious, historic preservation and philanthropic leaders. Partners for Sacred Places brings together a national network of expert professionals who understand the value of a congregation's architectural assets, its worth as a faith community, and the significance of its service to the community at large. Through their training programs, information clearinghouse, and professional network, they have helped congregations in all 50 states. Partners is the only national advocate for the sound stewardship and active community use of America's older religious properties. Informed by its research, Partners is building a shared sense of responsibility for the future of sacred places.
1700 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103