The mission of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame is to interpret the history and convey the excitement of Thoroughbred racing in America to the broadest possible audience. The National Museum of Racing was incorporated in historic Saratoga Springs, New York, in 1950. In 1955 the Museum moved to its present site on Union Avenue, and the Hall of Fame was created to recognize and honor deserving horses, jockeys, and trainers. Over the years the selection process and criteria have been fine-tuned, but the Hall of Fame remains devoted to the original three categories. As of Hall of Fame Day 2007, members include 176 Thoroughbreds, 88 jockeys, and 84 trainers. All are racing heroes.
191 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866