The Jewish Federation of Greater Houston was originally founded in 1936 as the Jewish Community Council to provide for Jewish social welfare and philanthropic works. Since that time, the Federation has generated and distributed more than $100 million to meet the wide-ranging needs of the Jewish community by working with our numerous community partners, both locally and globally. Our mission is to preserve and enrich Jewish communal life through innovative and visionary leadership that is responsive and responsible to Jewish communities locally, nationally, in Israel, and around the world.
5603 South Braeswood Boulevard
Houston, TX 77096