Hermann Park Conservancy (HPC), formerly Friends of Hermann Park, encourages the development of more attractive, usable green space in Hermann Park, and promotes the restoration of the Park to its original standards of beauty. Hermann Park, presented to the City of Houston by George Hermann in 1914, is one of Houston's most historically significant public green spaces. Over the years, the Houston Zoo, Miller Outdoor Theatre, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Houston Garden Center, and the Hermann Park Golf Course have all added to the Park's importance as a recreational destination. In the last ten years, under a partnership with the City of Houston, HPC and the city have spent over $40 million to enhance and restore Hermann Park.
1700 Hermann Drive
Houston, TX 77004