Cleveland Botanical Garden was founded in 1930 as the Garden Center of Greater Cleveland. The Garden's mission is grounded in the belief that quality-of-life can be improved through a better understanding of the interdependence of plants, people, and the environment. From our home base in University Circle, to our off-site urban learning gardens and outdoor classrooms at Cleveland schools, the Garden provides sensory-rich environments to promote life-long learning. Our mission, blending education, social responsibility, culture and environmental stewardship helps people of all ages and backgrounds appreciate and benefit from the positive role that plants play in their lives.
11030 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106